Saturday, October 30, 2004

Like Heroin, but Less Expensive.

I sat down for just a moment to relax with some of the fab blogs I've blogmarked while surfing Blog Explosion.

That "just a moment" was TWO HOURS AGO. During the past two hours, I have supposed to have been making and decorating a cake which needs to be delivered by 9:30am tomorrow morning to a bunch of little kids who will not accept "Oh, sorry, children; I was catching up on my blog reading" as an excuse.

It is past 11:00pm now. I face a solid two hours in the kitchen. And I am hearing noises upstairs which means the kids are not asleep and I need to spend some time playing Gestoppo Mom with them before I can get to my buttercream magic.

Blog Explosion...you are the monkey on my back.

Feh.

8 Comments:

At October 31, 2004 at 3:34 PM, Blogger thebloke said...

I know exactly what you mean. Hi, my name is TheBloke...in the Outer... and I am a BlogExplosionaholic! :)

 
At October 31, 2004 at 3:43 PM, Blogger Hope said...

How much is heroin running these days? And does heroin use exclude surfing via blogexplosion? If so, heroin is not an option.

Hope
http://humorhangout.blogspot.com/

 
At October 31, 2004 at 7:05 PM, Blogger Joan said...

OH my goodness...do I identify with this!

My house is filthy. My refrigerator is empty. I need a bath.

...but...just....click...one...more...number....

(heavy sigh!)

 
At October 31, 2004 at 9:24 PM, Blogger boyhowdy said...

You're not alone. I'm guesstimating one out of twenty BE-located posts today have something similar in 'em.

And the very fact that I'm here after midnight says what it needs to, eh?

 
At November 1, 2004 at 5:23 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

I hear ya. And now I'm off to another blog!!!!

 
At November 2, 2004 at 3:47 AM, Blogger Terry said...

say hello to me, before 7 am....thanks a lot, blogexplosion! I was supposed to be cleaning the office.

Terry
http://www.echonyc.com/~volfie/blog

 
At November 6, 2005 at 10:31 AM, Blogger Admin said...

What a great website. Wish there were more like this one. Keep up the great job.

disney vacations

 
At November 7, 2005 at 9:42 PM, Blogger Antonio Hicks said...

I was just browsing various blogs as I was doing a search on the word halloween, and I just wanted to say that I really like what you've done with your blog, even though it wasn't particularly related to what I searched for. I appreciate your postings, and your blog is a good example of how a blog should be done. I've only just recently started a Posters website - feel free to visit it when you get a chance if you wish. Much success, antonio.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home