Friday, November 05, 2004

Ah. How nice of you to return, Blogger.

I don't believe it. Blogger's finally back up. No sooner do I dole out most all my credits to toss up a bunch of banners, when Blogger decides to go down, yet again. Which, I think, means that as people as surfing along, they see a nice blank screen with a 404 or similar error message. Guess now I'll have to pry Astro off of my computer (I'm on Merlin's now) so I can get to the post I've pre-written and saved in another program. So keep your eyes peeled; I'll have a fresh post here soon.

And if you know of another free blog service that doesn't go down every other day and doesn't require a PhD in computer programming, gimme a holler, would you?

I'm starting to use the word "Blogger" in place of other epithets, as in, "Oh, BLOGGER! that hurt!"

Shee.

2 Comments:

At November 5, 2004 at 3:57 PM, Blogger The Mistress of the Dark said...

Yeah..It seems like Blogger has been taking naps every afternoon. Must be nice. I've used blogdrive for a few group blogs and their sites are easy..but you can't import your archive from blogger over, that's the only problem.

 
At November 5, 2004 at 6:08 PM, Blogger Sexy Soccamom said...

"Oh, Blogger, that hurt!" OOOhhh what a good one...I'll have to use that IRL. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home