Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Ants and Butts and Things

Random thoughts:

1. I am really, really, really tired of ants. Really.

2. Rainbow has a flat bottom. I mean, a really flat bottom. That is, the kind that will, upon maturity, seek out polyester fiberfill assistance from Frederick's of Hollywood to help, er, round out her departing view. I can attest that this characteristic descends from neither her father or her mother. By any stretch of the imagination.

3. I'm having a...thing...checked on Thursday. It may be nothing, but these types of things run in our family, so maybe there's something to it. If you're inclined to prayer, I'd be much obliged. If you're not inclined to prayer, good thoughts are cheerfully accepted as well.



3 Comments:

At November 10, 2004 at 2:00 AM, Blogger Mamacita said...

Good luck with the 'thing.'

 
At November 10, 2004 at 9:24 AM, Blogger Tara Kekahuna said...

Prayers and good thoughts going out to you for your thing. And by the way I hate ants too!

 
At November 10, 2004 at 11:46 AM, Blogger Jenny said...

Freakin' Ants.

I'll keep you in my thoughts on Thursday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home