Friday, November 12, 2004

Blog It Forward

A lovely idea was spawned by Buzz, and I am latching (or should I say "Latte-ing") onto it. Especially as my golly-bob-howdy blogrolling feature is refusing to play nicely, this will be a fun way to let all three of you know who else I'm reading on a regular basis. This weekly featurette is supposed to come out on Wednesdays, but, well, what with all the things (and Things) I've been dealing with lately, I am a bit tardy. No matter: without any further ado, let's press on now with...



Our debut featured blog is (drumroll, please....) Moogie's World!

(rabid applause ensues)

I came across Moogie because, well, she came across me, left some comments, and I got to know her blog. I adore her blog. The blog's description at the top of the page is so familiar, it could be on mine. Her current offerings includes treatises on topics such as chicken dance lyrics, farts, and blueberry crunch coffee (no, that's not a typo). Her basic musings are on family, friends, and life in general, and is a great read. Oh, and she blogrolls Golly Blog Howdy, so that immediately gets her a kiss sent all the way from her former Golden State.

So go check Moogie out. And spread the love...you too may Blog It Forward. Please link back here if you use the BiF button above (which you would, naturally, serve on your own host).

Who will be next week's reciptient of the Blog It Forward program? It could be YOU! (Hey, new incentive to comment here, eh?) Tune in next Wednesday! (or, maybe Thursday. or even Friday. Just stay tuned.)

5 Comments:

At November 12, 2004 at 12:46 PM, Blogger Carmi said...

I'll quote Eddie Murphy's beloved Donkey character from the Shrek films: "Ooh, pick me, pick me."

Seriously, this looks like a neat tool to goose traffic. I'll try anything once. Well, almost anything.

:)

 
At November 12, 2004 at 2:46 PM, Blogger Mellie Helen said...

Did someone say "goose"? WHOOOO!

 
At November 13, 2004 at 9:37 AM, Blogger Moogie said...

Duck, duck, duck, duck. Oh wait, never mind. You meant something else? :D

Thank you so much! I think I'm going to do this as well.

Again, thank you. You really made my day. If you don't believe me, check out here.

 
At November 13, 2004 at 1:09 PM, Blogger Sharon said...

You're right...Moogie's World is great!! I love reading it. Now that I've discovered yours (on Moogie's blog) I'll be checking yours out as well... :)

 
At November 13, 2004 at 5:52 PM, Blogger DaFFy said...

I also love Moogie :) and now....*drumroll* I have to add you to mine, as well *boomtish!*
"I'll be back" <---- Schwartzeneggar type tone

Have a great day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home