Monday, November 15, 2004

GO AWAY! TO MY NEW HOME!!!

GOLLY BLOG HOWDY HAS MOVED! PLEASE GO TO http://GollyBlogHowdy.com!!!

***GollyBlogHowdy.com!!!***
***GollyBlogHowdy.com!!!***
***GollyBlogHowdy.com!!!***
=====================================
Remember Item Two?

Here's the exciting news -- I HAVE A NEW BLOG HOME!!

With my OWN DOMAIN NAME!!

Using software that is NOT BLOGGER!!

And has a WORKING BLOGROLL!!

Yes, it's called GollyBlogHowdy.com!!!

Of COURSE you can COME OVER NOW!!


(No It's Not Yet Finished And Most The Links Inside The Posts Are Broken But The Blog Itself Is Working And That's The Only Place You'll Find Me Now So Go There Already.)

Please don't post comments here any more. I tried to disable further comments, but Blogger (good riddance!) is taking so golly bob howdy long to change my settings, I cut bait.

Why are you still here? GO ALREADY!! See you on the flip-flop.

0 Comments:

<< Home