Saturday, November 13, 2004

Two Items

Item One:

A sure sign that this blog is finally hitting its stride: I am now getting spum sent to my gollybloghowdy email account!!

Whoo-hoo!! I'm on the map!!!

- This Pollyanna view brought to you by Half-Full, Incorporated.


Item Two:

Ohhhhhhhh I've got some exciting news and I'm so excited and I can't tell any of you about it yet but oooh I am psyched and I can hardly wait and it's gonna be so kewl and oooh oooh oooh!! (*breaks into Happy Dance; not to be confused with Island Dance*)

- This message brought to you by the Coalition of Women Who Sometimes Speak Like 14-year-old Girls When They Are Ooooh Excited About Something Really Kewl.

I'm Mellie Helen, and I approve these messages.

3 Comments:

At November 14, 2004 at 6:34 AM, Blogger Moogie said...

Wooohooo, you go girl!

Now, I have to say this. It's just not fair to taunt your readers with something like that. Oooooh, I'm so excited about something, but I am not gonna tell you about it. You know my psyche is questionable. I'll be coming back every 15 minutes to see if you have revealed your secret.

Come on..you can tell me. Puleeezzze? I'll be your best friend.

 
At November 14, 2004 at 9:17 AM, Blogger Mellie Helen said...

*quiet Mona Lisa smile*

 
At November 14, 2004 at 11:48 AM, Blogger Moogie said...

Ok...I'll wait. Sniff. Don't worry about me. I'll just go tend to my family and try not to let the disappointment get me down. Probably why I posted a couple of entries today. I just had to keep busy.

 

<< Home